Join us for a tour to the Arctic Circle along the world-famous Dalton Highway, stretching over 400 miles north from Fairbanks, Alaska.
Constructed in the 1970’s, the Dalton Highway is one of the most rugged and remote roads in the world and is famed for its views of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System, one of Alaska’s most famous landmarks. The Dalton Highway is frequented by truckers heading to the oil fields at Prudhoe Bay and has also become a popular tourist destination for its spectacular views of Alaska’s scenery and wildlife.
Our tour takes you from Fairbanks north to the Arctic Circle. You’ll get plenty of chances to view the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System as well as other notable landmarks, such as Finger Mountain and the Yukon River Bridge. You’ll also get a chance to have your picture taken at the Arctic Circle Sign, proof of your journey to one of the most isolated regions of the world.
Our experienced drivers will ensure you reach the Arctic Circle safely and return home in time for dinner, and our knowledgeable tour guides will fill you in on the history of the Dalton Highway and the landmarks and wildlife you’ll see along the way.
- Day trip from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle
- Viewing the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System at Fox, along with a detailed history of the pipeline
- Opportunities to view Alaska wildlife during the tour, including moose, wolves, bears, and more
- Viewing the Yukon River Bridge
- Having your picture taken at the Arctic Circle Sign
- Pick up/drop off from Fairbanks
- Arctic Circle Crossing Certificate
Not Included/Sold Separately
- Food and drink
Recommended Items to Bring
- Warm, multi-layered clothing
- Food and drink
- Camera or smartphone
- Tour start: 7am (pickup between 7 and 8am)
- Length: 12-14 hours
- Price: $XXX.XX per person